Albert & Michel Roux Jr at Crossbasket
Our Albert & Michel Roux Jr Restaurant, overseen by the legendary French chef Albert Roux, son Michel Roux Jr and run by an award-winning executive head chef, is set in the luxuriously embellished Baillie Room. Surrounded by gold leaf and opulent antiques, we offer an experience of a bygone era.
Lunch and dinner are served Wednesday – Sunday
- Lunch served 12 noon to 2pm
- Dinner served 7pm to 9.30pm
Please be advised that our Albert & Michel Roux Jr Restaurant will be open on the following Tuesdays:
- 14th February
- 21st February
- 7th March
- 25th July
Our Lounge menu is open 7 days a week. See below for more information.
Dining at Crossbasket Castle is a culinary experience that need not be confined to the dining room. There are lots of luxurious spots within the hotel that can accommodate more intimate, private dining.
These sample menus are subject to change due to fresh produce availability.
- The Lounge menu is served seven days a week from 12 till 10pm.
- Afternoon Tea is served seven days a week from 2.30pm till 4.30pm.
- We also have a kids' menu available.
- We are happy to accommodate dietary requirements on request.
- Please note that prices and menus may vary; these menus are SAMPLES ONLY.
- Please note a discretionary 10% service charge is added to all food and beverages.
- Credit card is required to guarantee all bookings on these dates.
- 72-hour cancellation policy, if cancelled within this time full prepayment is due.
Parties of 6 and over
- 50% Deposit required to confirm your table booking
- 7-day cancellation policy.